Monday, October 1, 2007

Yee Haw


Toddler Girls' Genuine Kids from OshKosh™ Jolie Cowboy Boots - Pink
these are the in thing for any 0-3 year old on the upper west side right now.
along with a pink striped denim overhaul dress
-all the cool girls have 'um-
-and hip Grandma in Chicopee knew this somehow and
surprised Honor with her pair of boots today!!
~Mama kj or trisha
(I'm getting confused with which wardrobe person gave us what!)
supplied the dress and now Honor is way stylin' and matchin' with
all her gal pals!!!!
how perfect for us-for we watch Elmo's hootin' tootin' hollerin' country jamboree daily now.
thanks Grandma~We Love Them!
not that my mother will ever read this blog-although it pops right up when she turns on the computer. she just never does that.

1 comment:

cagedwisdom said...

Hello lonely pink boot. I'm free to comment now. I didn't think anything could make her cuter but pink boots could put it over the top. I find cowboy boots and NYC a bit confusing. Nothing about NYC says "cowboy boots." Pink cowboy boots do seem more New York but shouldn't there be a consistency of lifestyle that comes from boot wearing. You can't be a vegetarian, no Boca burgers and boots. Also you can never have been a war protester because boots say "i can kick ass" so no "No War for OIL" signs for the boot wearer. My brother is a diesel mechanic on 20 ton equipment, bluegrass/country man, banjo owner and clogging instructor. He's the poster child for boots and has almost 12 pairs.

Sorry for the Rant... i'll post this on my blog in my series on footwear. Love ya,

Kevin