Sunday, October 14, 2007

saturday, which felt like a saturday in 1995

for the girl who normally eats the kids left over mac and cheese, and then 3 peanut butter sandwiches-obviously- I had a great night out with dear husband an dear friend and it felt like 12 years ago, a bit. besides for the cracking in the knees and loss of memory and exhaustion and the additional 40 lbs I carry around.
and that's just anxiety.
well, perhaps I had that then too, eh fellas?

my day started here:

W New York - Union Square

doing makeup. 20th floor. beautiful.

my evening started here with moby and scott on either side:

but they were booked so we walked to union square

then, 10 other places, then went to:
ate here, outside

Tisserie I got pastry here mmmmmm!

then we went here for drinks and more dessert to meet more friends at an adorable place:

Crema Restaurante

yumm!

so good to be with friends.
so tired didn't feel the 40 lbs.

2 comments:

cagedwisdom said...

Good for you... you look amazing so don't be so self-deprecating and to make you feel good I graduated high school in 1995.

I just told leslie the story of Ezra at the empire state building "I can see Japan. Kevin-buddy, that's New Jersey." Crosby's rule

Anonymous said...

Anne Marie! Do you remember me? You introduced me to the best pizza in the world and we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge... I was watching my videotape the other week, and you're doing a great tour guide job on it! :) Anyway, I only recently discovered Kevin has a blog... now I find yours... I feel much closer to the States now! Hope you're all happy and well. x