Wednesday, November 21, 2007

lovely rita

do you see the resemblance? this is amusing us lately-Honor is dressing like Rita from Arrested Development-our new favorite show. ok, it takes a while, but it's very funny. have Kevin watch it with you for the first time-
he giggles like a school girl.






Happy New York Thanksgiving! the balloons are already filled and ready to go for tomorrow's parade! Shrek pix for uncle christopher and uncle kevin. uncle kevin-who giggles like a school girl at arrested development...and quite a few other things too.

1 comment:

cagedwisdom said...

Not only do I giggle like a school girl but I giggle like a school girl when I read that I giggle like this. I think that joke is completely on me then.. I think honor dresses like a lady not like a "Mr. F".

Glad to know that you are firmly in the A.D. realm of brilliant comedy. May I recommend a show "Freeks and Geeks" ran for one year but well worth the time of watching. Leslie and I have enjoyed it thoroughly.

Love the new format, does that come with a hair dye as well?