Tuesday, July 24, 2007

chix

thank you uncle kevin.
for your visit.
for your humor.
for your hard work.
for washing the dishes (that's right, folks-you heard right)
and for sitting and watching this for the hundredth time with us-
Kj told us to watch it years ago and we never got around to it
and now i am so glad we waited to watch it with you.
we adore you and realize how much we miss you when you are here.
and I am sorry I remind you of Liza. I remind myself of Liza most days as well.
auntie caroline and auntie andrea would be great to watch this with too
...cause they giggle.
we are laughing till we cannot breathe and I have to run for my inhaler for a hit.
this show is brilliant-but you all know that, don't you?

2 comments:

cagedwisdom said...

I am not a chicken, I can respond to such a great posting. I feel the sameway about your guys and about Arrested Development, though I don't need an inhaler I did give my self a headache watching 4 season 3 episodes back to back. It was just to much.

Unknown said...

You were right, Auntie Andrea did giggle, quite a bit, and is currently working on her own version of the chicken dance (which will involve some booty shaking).