Wednesday, July 18, 2007

being prepared

I really must be prepared. Really.
I need to mentally get ready for all the options.

I have been thinking I know what will happen. Been going off of something Stac told me years ago-some predictions she and Miss C had... but those predictions could be wrong. So I need to be really ready.
I need to prepare my heart that Ron could die. or Hermione. or Ginny. or Mrs. Weasley even. or even Harry. I need to be ready that Snape really
is a bad guy and not a hero in disguise like I'm a hopin'....and don't we all just love Alan Rickman? Scott and I fell in lurv with him in college seeing Truly Madly, Deeply. But anyhoo, I have been thinking that 'what' he did at the end of book 6 makes Harry stronger-like some Obi Wan/Luke thing. But if I don't walk down each path in my head by Friday @ 12am when I arrive at Barnes and Noble, I will be quite distraught next week..... if my hopes are wrong.

4 comments:

Ava Ligh said...

now you've got me all worried...i already fell apart when dumbledore died...

Anne Marie said...

yes, me too

my guesses and hopes:
harry wins
V dies
snape is good
hagrid doesn't make it

Unknown said...

yer very funny

Unknown said...

wow, you harry potter fans are really hard core. only read the first book. dumbledore dies????