Tuesday, June 19, 2007

james and a jack hammer

We had the lovely opportunity to spend the morning with C. Belle ~ what a delight she is-can see both mama and papa when I look at her. she kept saying:
"I need to be trapped."
What sweetie?
"Trapped."
You need to be trapped? I need to be set free.
"what do you mean, sweetie?"
"So I don't fly outta the stroller-TRAPPED!" Ah...trapped.

speaking of being set free
Been reading James this week-ok, listening...scott bought me
The Bible Experience on cd and no, I don't wanna hear anything from any of you. I really love it. Go Blair Underwood.

and we have been listening to a jackhammer directly outside our window-for three weeks. need to set free of that, too.

Happy Bday JT in TX!

ps- paul potts from my very first post won the contest-he's a gonna fix those teeth with the loot. listen to him again if you can-that's being set free too.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Your writing is so fun. Need to get more creative myself. Miss lots of things, but not the jackhammers! Or the garbage @ 5 AM. We have kids for that kind of early noise fulfillment. Love you! J

KTC said...

cute, cute pictures! always love the ones taken from behind when they are walking hand-in-hand! sweet!
KTC

cagedwisdom said...

Am I the only single male posting on this thing? But the kids are cute and can't wait to be in the sand box with Ezra and Honor

Unknown said...

Love the blog and I think this might be the first one I have ever had a desire to read:) Ok, so checked out the Bible Experience and want to hear what you think, as Scott puts it, I'm not a reader:)...was near tears during the Paul Potts segment...I must be tired:)

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.